Tuesday, September 16, 2008

ERIN'S HERE!

Dear Lovely World,

Erin got here last night. After she was stuck in Chicago due to flooding, she finally decided to just fly from Chicago to OKC in order to keep me from papering my walls in magazine clippings while wearing a tin foil helmet.

This morning she was greeted into a new day by the dogs licking her so much I think Lucy reached her brain through her ear. They love her, which is typical, but usually Lucy loses interest much faster. She can clearly sense that Erin is my life-partner.

I'm taking off Wednesday through Friday this week to partake in as much debauchery as I can manage. We have a pretty good set of ideas as to what we're going to do, and Sarah will be joining us for much of this adventure. Perhaps Torrey will also take part... I may just kidnap her to make the decision making process easier on everyone. I'm not going to post a schedule of events, like I had thought about doing because I'm so excited, but rather I'll blog after the days unfold so I can include all the delightful tidbits that take place.

And with that, I bid you adieu. Until next time, take care of yourselves- and each other.

Sincerely,

Kim

No comments: