Sunday, August 3, 2008

Sunday Cuddle Day

Sunday's I have declared "Cuddle Day". This means that the dogs and I take the comforter from my bed and pile onto the futon to watch movies all day. Sometimes I order a pizza, or maybe I just have a bowl of ice cream for lunch, and we just enjoy the day. Currently, because I'm typing and not cuddling, Zulu is going all ninja-cat on me and keeps laying her head on the keyboard. When I was a kid my cat would utilize this tactic, as do most cats. If you're writing they use your pencil as a scratching post for their face, if you're reading they make your book their bed. Well, Zulu does that too, only she's NOT the size of a cat. She's 35lbs of dog. On my keyboard. And usually I'm the sucker who reinforces the behavior by putting down the computer and cuddling her-- which is what she wants. You would think this dog got no love whatsoever if you've been reading my blog. What with her shitting on everything, but honestly, she gets more attention than most children do. It's kind of sad, and I wish I had more to do so I could be less lame about my dogs... but I don't... so I am.

So now I need to go to blockbuster, rent two movies, come back and cuddle with the pups, then it's obedience class at 5 o'clock :) A nice little Sunday Cuddle Day.

No comments: